2019 Annual Meeting Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
The Arthroscopy Association of North America is currently accepting abstracts for its 38th Annual Meeting for presentation. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology.
Guidelines for Submitters
- During the online submission process, you will be asked to enter the presenting author, the presenting author’s contact information, and the names and email addresses of all co-authors. Please ensure the email address of the presenting author is accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
- There is a limit of 300 words for each abstract.
- A single image or table can be uploaded for each submission (jpg or tif files only)
- You will receive an email confirmation of each submission after finalizing your submission.
- Submitters may revisit the site as often as necessary to complete the submission.
- Abstracts are reviewed & graded in a blind fashion by AANA committee members.
- All abstracts must be provided in English.
The authors affirm that should their abstract be accepted for meeting podium presentation, the authors agree submit their paper to Arthroscopy journal, and no other journal, for blinded peer-review and first right to publication. And, if the paper is not accepted for publication in Arthroscopy, the authors are then released to submit their paper to any other journal at the authors discretion.
A nonrefundable $25 USD fee will be charged per abstract submission. Your abstract submission will not be complete, nor will your abstract be reviewed until payment is made.
- Abstracts accepted for podium presentation must be presented in English in PowerPoint format. Oral presentations will also be published in the course program book and on the meeting app.
- Abstracts accepted for ePoster presentation will be available for viewing during the Annual Meeting.
- Submission and payment deadline: Monday, August 27, 2018 at 11:59 pm Central Time
- October: Email notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all abstracts
For questions about the AANA abstract guidelines and process, please contact: email@example.com.